Morcheeba -" Even though ", 2010
"Constant drifting space, no fear by a pepper moon, look at all the waves down here, did we peak too soon? All the deadly dreams we had that I can't believe, the universal messages that we don't receive.
Even though we know it's forever changing, even though we know we lie and wait, even though we know the hidden danger, I hope it's not too late.
Slowly follow shining stars for the solar flare, I'm on borrowed time, right now running low on air, it's a pity you can't see such a travesty, gonna give myself to the deep majesty.
Even though we know it's forever changing, even though we know we lie and wait, even though we know the hidden danger, I hope it's not too late.
Even though we know it's forever changing, even though we know we lie and wait, even though we know the hidden danger, I hope it's not too late.
Even though we know it's forever changing, even though we know we lie and wait, even though we know the hidden danger, I hope it's not too late."
0 comments:
Post a Comment