(Photo taken January 17, 2008 at Sandspit, New Zealand)
("Mud" - Ben Harper & Jovanotti, Sanremo 2008)
"I know I'm not alone even when I'm alone, I know I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone even when are only. Under a sky of stars and satellites, including the guilty victims and survivors, a dog barks at the moon, a man looks at his hand, seems to be that of a child when his father took him and lifted him up like nothing, it was beautiful landscape seen from above, one threw on things before thinking, his hand was tiny but grabbed the entire world, now the city is a foreign film without subtitles, the stairs are slippery to climb, slides, water slides, ice on things , the TV said that the roads are dangerous, but I really feel that the only danger is to not be able to hear anything, the scent of flowers, the smell of the city, the sound of scooters, the taste of pizza, tears of a Mom, the ideas of a student, the intersections possible in a square, to be with the antenna raised to the sky. I know I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone even when I'm alone, I know I'm not alone, and I laugh and cry, and I merge with the sky and the sludge. I know I'm not alone even when I'm alone, I know I'm not alone, and I laugh and cry, and I merge with the sky and the sludge. The city, a foreign film without subtitles, a pot that cooks pieces of dialogue, how are you, how much, what time that happens, they say, those who believe, and then you see, you feel alone on the side the target, and become a leper when you make a mistake, a cartel of six meters says everything is around you, but you look around and instead there is nothing, an old world that is only thanks to all those who still dare to fall in love, and music that pumps blood in his veins, and that makes me want to wake up and stand up, stop complaining that the only danger is to really feel they can no longer hear anything, of not being able to hear anything. The beat of a heart inside the chest, which gives rise to a passion project, appetite, thirst, evolution in action, the energy released in a collision. I know I'm not alone even when I'm alone, I know I'm not alone, and I laugh and cry, and I merge with the sky and the sludge. I know I'm not alone even when I'm alone, io lo so che non sono solo, e rido e piango, e mi fondo con il cielo e con il fango, e mi fondo con il cielo e con il fango, e mi fondo con il cielo e con il fango."
0 comments:
Post a Comment