Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Patty Cake In Training Stream
Hello everyone how are you? I am really in charge these days, Christmas is at the door and the school is almost over, tomorrow is the last day hallelujah is what I would say, these first three months were not at all tiring but I really do not succeed I was more than machine, remove the times! You will spend this holiday season as 2010? I will celebrate the Christmas of my uncles as every year, I already know I'll enjoy like crazy, the day after leaving for Montefano therefore probably not be there, but I will do everything possible to make a Christmas and Happy New Year ^ ^ you all know yesterday I finally managed to send the gift via mail to my best friend Catania: Daniela. I hope she likes the gift>. \u0026lt;A present for me has already arrived but will drop only at Christmas! Now I leave you hope to hearing from you soon kisses kisses! Ah, I leave you a song that I personally really like is "What?" the song from the film by Tim Burton The Nightmare Before Christmas "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment