Hello! How are you? I'm so much better than the past days, I resumed the desire to imagine and dream evvivaaaa! xD Today I went to school there was a casino (= forgive the word "casino" for me is very vulgar, but it makes it a good idea) I went to look for my classmates, I found them and asked "What the hell is going on here?" and they said so exaggeratedly calm (I was going to sclera bad): "Well we are occupying the school!" This is my first year in high school and I did not understand what this job ... Already yesterday, some of our school children do not have to pat not let us in, saying that if we entered we were filled with barrels, I called mom I told her what had success and she said I had to go home ... But today I find the school workers. Will be occupied for a week, tomorrow I'm going to school just for being together! The fact is that if nobody tells me what? "Occupy" a building and therefore resolve what I am going to school just to ... I'm not understanding anything! Baci Francy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment