Disease ^ ^ "
Excuse me if these days I wrote on the blog, but I really had a lot of homework to do plus I took a fever since yesterday was a bit 'down (I have 37.7 now) but the other day was really high ° W °
of news I have not, since it is almost a week I'm at home doing nothing (apart from homework .____.) I hope that on Tuesday I will be able to return to school, I'm not going to make too many days absence.
The time course in these days is amazing and I'm trapped inside ... And 'always so: when the sun is shining I feel bad .-.
change the subject, yesterday I heard that on March 12th I will have to go to a 18th birthday party of a dear friend, but I do not know quite what to wear so if you have suggestions, are welcome ^ - ^ and then if my mother wants March 20 there will be Roma comics and games (a smaller version of Romics) will be held the Palalottomatica (I think you write well-_-) and perhaps be a good friend of mine from Northern Italy! I'm sure we'll have a world * w * I'm going! We feel feverish
Reservoirs from your Francy
0 comments:
Post a Comment