Freedom
What is freedom? Being free to do what you doin '? I do not think ... Free born or made? Perhaps the concept of freedom is subjective, I think, but we are already free or are we looking for our freedom?
And then you can be truly free without giving anything in return? Maybe when you die and then to finally achieve the freedom it must give our lives in return ... These are all assumptions, even I would be an adequate response, the question is if some one asks: "We are free right?" Pulse I say yes, but what is true that "yes"? Maybe we are controlled by without anyone noticing that there can ... Who knows.
few Mondays ago the professor of religion asked us: "In your opinion, what is the symbol or thing that is closest to the concept of freedom?" I thought for a moment I raised my hand and answered: "For me it is heaven."
do not know why at that moment I said so, but personally speaking the sky gives me a sense of freedom! Now I ask you, if I were to say: "What is freedom?" what do you say?
Talk to you soon! Ah two days ago I uploaded a video to play FF \u200b\u200bVII Crisis Core (remember?) I used a song from the soundtrack of the game is called precisely "The Price of Freedom" Sometimes if I leave it to the Youtube link: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Zack Fair Tribute - [Takeharu Ishimoto - The Price of Freedom]
If you dry click a link and view it on the tube I'll share directly in this post ^ ^ Thanks for reading once again = ^ ^ =
0 comments:
Post a Comment