Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Un Club De Transesual En Atlanta

Er, sorry again

Buonsalve to tuttiiiii! Sorry, again, for my looong absence but these days we are going down heavy with checks and interrigazioni the prof, so I had to study very very much! Excuse me? xD
I'm pretty good except for the plaques to the throat, it really hurts T ^ T
Carnival is upon us and for me, Carnival is the equivalent of candy and especially of frappe, I hope not to gain weight too xDD I do not have a lot of news, unfortunately, but is approaching the date of the Roma Comics & Games to be held in Rome in fact (but nooooo, I would never have imagined uwu) and we'll go with my friends, I am sure that I'll enjoy long long * O *
Oh I have some small but sweet new year we can say, after I found thanks to my friend a song by Red Hot Chili Peppers that adorable little and even now I love the song is called if you want to listen to Snow is very pretty * ^ *
Poooi in this period are very creative because I'm drawing so soon post more my drawings ^ ^ and finally I'm happy because a dear friend in London and will bring me a shirt as a souvenir Hard Rock Cafe was so sweet> w \u0026lt;Now I greet you!
Kisses from your sick perennial XDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment