Small sclero
We believe that this post contains a high content of foolishness and stupidity I have told you, if you get traumatized YOUR fault and NOT mine! Then some information about events that happened yesterday that made me sooo sad now I have to vent!
I say are so stupid for believing it really work? I'm just a girl of 14 who does not know what he wants, what has happened proves ... They are also stumped as well because I took a vow "wonderful" in Latin, I think I'll find myself a beautiful "8" report card xD And then the people who disappear, who is kidnapped but I do not know, in that crap A world we live, we are also in short period of Christmas, you should not be "good"? Ok I'm done, sorry for this meaningless post ... you are free to leave comments NOT, in fact do not do it ...
Sorry still kisses from your crazy Indil (= my name is in Elvish means lily *-*)
0 comments:
Post a Comment