Friday, January 14, 2011

Kates Playground Ipod

Loveless Final Fantasy VII CC

you remember that game that I mentioned in some previous posts to this? We talked about this game in a very general xD now I'm almost at the end are missing two chapters and then I know that will burst into tears like a fool ... I was always fond of the characters that I play, so does Zack ihihi! At the end of the post I will put some sentences that I liked, you probably will not say anything, but I do not know because they have a something solemn! Know this first week of school has flown ° - ° I did not even realize it is already Friday night xD. To you have the report card? If so, how did it go?
But today I was thinking, we are at June 14 may do so hot here in Rome for the winter? I go out at 7.45 in the morning and I'm wearing only warm jacket, a sweatshirt and a light T-shirt ... It seems so strange oo "it is true that time (as a meteorological time) is going crazy ihihi! I would have so many other things to tell you I have some 'new, but I'll tell you the next time I leave the Reservoirs to the phrases ^ ^ Francy your =*

-Embrace your dreams, protect your honor to become a hero. (-Angeal-)
-Men do not cry for themselves but for their comrades. (-Phrase at the beginning of the game)
-These wings ... these are the wings of a monster! The monsters are born to take revenge and to conquer this planet! Angeal No those are not the wings of a monster, but of an angel and you know it well. (-Exchange between Zack and Angeal-)
-Even if the future is barren of promises, I will return. (-Genesis-)
-I too want to have those angel wings. (-Zack-)
23 small-I want, but you can translate only one: I would like to spend more time with you! (-Aerith-)
-So you lost your dear friend Angeal, you can talk to me, but do not know that I want to replace him, I just want to be your friend (-Cloud-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment