phrases Masashi Kishimoto
Konbawa everyone! How are you? I'm not so good today. _. I felt sick at school, but to make a good start to the new pentamestre I took a bell'8 the question of science in spite of themselves not very well! I'm slowly beginning FF to finish the game but for now I'm stuck with a lousy boss * grrrr * The trick is to level up so I'll do me a huge deck with side-quests-__-
changing speech tomorrow I expect a long and tiring day :
Professor Dore (teacher of Italian, history and geography) will take me and two other boys at a conference on renewable energy and water ... And of course this conference is far from our school and we have to take the bus ... The conference begins ale 9.00 and we start school at 7:30, which means waking up at 6:30 .-. but the thing that makes me more angry is that tomorrow is your school assembly and discuss a lot (there were some problems at school) and I would like to attend ... Oh well patience! Now I post the poem that extols Genesis in the game FF (I put the translation and the text in English). I hope you like it (the translation is not mine but I changed some things!) Tell me what you think! Baci Francy
ENGLISH
Prologue:
When the war of the beasts Brings about the world's end
The goddess Descends From The Sky
Wings of light and dark spreads afar She guides us to
bliss, her gift everlasting
Atto 1:
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the water’s surface
The wandering soul knows no rest.
Atto 2:
There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh.
Atto 3:
My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return.
Atto 4:
My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left the bow of the goddess
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber
Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at world’s end
The wind sails over the water’s surface
Quietly, but surely.
Atto 5:
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice.
ITALIAN
Prologue:
When the war of the beasts will bring the end of the world,
the goddess descends from the sky.
Wings of light and darkness unfold.
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting.
Legend tell of sacrifice at the end of the world.
Act 1:
The infinite mystery is the gift of the goddess.
So we look for and go to heaven.
surface water ripples.
The wandering soul knows no rest.
Act 2:
There is no hate, only joy.
Because you are loved by the goddess.
Hero of the dawn, healer of worlds.
soul had shattered dreams of tomorrow.
Pride is lost.
wings torn off, the end is near.
Act 3:
My friend, fly away now?
To a world that despises us both?
Awaits only a sad tomorrow
no matter where the wind blows.
My friend, your desire
is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
nothing will prevent my return.
Act 4:
My friend, the fates are cruel.
There are no dreams, no honor.
The arrow left the bow of the goddess.
My soul corrupted by vengeance.
I endured torment
to find the journey's end in my salvation
and in your eternal sleep.
Legend tell
of sacrifice at the end of the world.
The wind travels over the surface of the water.
slow but unstoppable.
Act 5:
Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
nothing will prevent my return.
To become the dew that quenches the land,
to save the sands, the seas, skies,
I offer you this silent sacrifice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment