Today is officially finished the holiday ... What a pity, in this period are a bit 'tired because I went to bed late and woke up late, so I can not sleep at night but the morning I wake up, because today I woke up at 7.45 .___. it was so late I did not know how to get ready in 15 minutes, but I did it! Tomorrow we go on trips, but I do not know where we were advised today! Oh, also today we have handed over the report cards I'd say that went pretty well (apart from Latin .__.) shame that they put the ratings otherwise I would have to default highest ratings! Then:
SCRIPT PRACTICAL HEARING
- Italiano 6 8
- Matematica 7 7
- Geografia e Storia - 7
- Inglese 8 8
- Latino 4 5
- Fisica 6 6
- Scienze - 6
- Physical Ed - - ; ; 6
- Religione - Good
- Arts ; ; 6 6
6.6 ok, this is just the first quarter now begins the real school and I get better I will have so much debt. __.
However I wanted to show the latest design that I did Lavi (Rabi) the anime D. Gray Man I'm seeing! I hope you like it! ^ ^ Kisses Francy
0 comments:
Post a Comment