Again Yui
Good evening to all. How are you? I am still happy at the thought Saturday eh eh! Today I'll put a song that I personally love it, I know just the JAL is the first opening of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Yui sings it and the title is Again, the official video did not find, sorry! Put in place a video with the words already written and then not put the text, but still insert the translation into Italian! I hope I like it, I love it *-* translation is not mine was taken from this site: YUI - forumcommunity the translator is SAIKO !
TRANSLATION:
I said to myself that I had to pursue my dreams
even if someone has interfered in
this street full of people
Not that I want to go back in past
I'm just looking at the sky I lost hope you understand
not show her face sad as if sacrifice something
The tears do not stop the pain
We carry within us
Among this myriad I'm waiting to hear who?
I wrote on a blank sheet of paper "I want to be more honest "
From what I'm running from?
E 'this what is called" reality "?
" For what I'm experiencing? "
In the middle of the night my memories do not disappear
There is even a place to go to take refuge
because I always attacked first
Life is too long to clear these feelings?
Why can not I accept this pain and left behind?
I excuse me. Ah, I'm sorry I can not say
as I am concerned because
Everything I changed that day
anything that'll change tomorrow
not put them in order
I hope you understand. I close my eyes
but I could see things that can not be seen
I want to make sure you do not hear more rumors (rumors) unnecessary
not lie more as Friend
my heart is shaking from
deep yearning feeling runs through my body
Currently I'm waiting. The reality that is.
"For what I'm experiencing?"
I want to scream aloud. Can you hear me?
there is not even a place to go to take refuge
because I always attacked first
We are grateful for all your kindness
why I want to become stronger (I'm on the way)
will welcome friends and enemies
How do I open the next door? I'm thinking
a story from which one can not escape began
open your eyes, open your eyes
Life is too short to erase all these feelings?
want to start all over again
in this way will complete all things I left unfinished
start again
"For what I'm experiencing?"
I want to scream aloud. Can you hear me?
there is not even a place to go to take refuge
because I always attacked first
We are grateful for all your kindness
and that is why I want to become stronger.
Why not take this pain and I left behind?
0 comments:
Post a Comment