Hello everyone, first I wanted to apologize, because maybe I can not inclined to follow the blog because of the checks and several questions .-. So forgive me ^ ^! "I feel unbeatable at this time and happy, without absolutely knowing why ^ ^". During this time I'm seeing three souls: Togainu No Chi, Lucky Star and Bakuman! Today I'll just Bakuman.
The series is relatively new, it began to emerge in Japan in 2008 on the popular Shonen Jump magazine and it was enough to hear those two names to understand that this would work great: Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata, creators of 'souls of the century (for me) and that is: Death Note, in fact in the history of Bakuman there are also many references to the manga written precidente first! Also coming out of the anime, subtitled in Italian for now got to the seventh episode in Japan are the tenth episode. For now, the story is about two boys Mashiro and Takagi (I call them governable affectionate and Shi Shi Shu Shu xD) Mashiro is in love with a girl named Azuki (I find it adorable). Mashiro is very good at drawing, because as a child he loved the manga Whereas Uncle mangaka, so Takagi convinces him to do a manga with him, Mashiro is convinced and makes a promise to Azuki, when she will become a voice actress and from the manga created by the two of them will create an anime, Mashiro and Azuki marry. But the way to become mngaka is not easy ... Besides the manga are gamblers (= understand this statement if you see the anime). For now, I really like, fun and easy to understand! Now I put my initials and the link where you can find the episodes and extras in some images! ^ ^ Kisses your crazy friend Francy chan!
CODE: EPISODES SUB ITA (under construction): Bakuman Sub Ita
0 comments:
Post a Comment