Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gloucester 19 Sailboat

Monotonicity

If I were to describe my life in one word: monotone. I get up, get ready and go to school to school I am interested in lessons, sometimes I get good grades and marks less attractive ... I get home, I eat, I get the dog, I do my homework after they finished I put a bit 'on the internet, or read, or I'm on the phone, so my afternoon passed, there's my parents talk of the day today, is eat, you are still a bit 'to the pc and then you go to sleep again the next day ... Of course many times I go out with my friends dearest to me: I go to comic books, movies, or simply go ing iro no destination, in short, just to be together. Of course I would say that is rather monotonous my life, as (I think) the lives of most people, I sometimes wish a shock to my life, but then I reflect and think at the end: "But I'm so happy!" A family that loves me, but few real friends, a pretty good school performance, many freedoms and duties ... I really have nothing to ask for everything I have ... But despite all the times I feel sad. Perhaps the melancholy of autumn? Who knows ... I greet you
Francy

0 comments:

Post a Comment